- Dedicated Travel Specialist: Your group will be assigned a dedicated Travel Specialist who will work with you and your travelers throughout the pre-departure process.
- Meaningful International Volunteer Project: Offer your students genuine opportunities to work with grassroots NGOs and community groups. Whether it’s building a rural health clinic, assisting a doctor, or teaching conversational English, your students will be part of a meaningful and sustainable project..
- Wide Range of Dates: Join one of our standard, regularly scheduled programs, or propose program dates to meet your academic needs. You can request an exclusive group program or serve with other volunteers.
- Faculty Travel Free: We offer one free ground package to a faculty member who accompanies groups of 10 students or more.
- Air arrangements: Our air travel partner, STA Travel, can arrange flights at competitive rates.
- Full-Service Support: Our trips are all-inclusive from the time you land in the destination country until you depart for home; this includes: all meals, lodging, ground transportation, orientation, community service materials, excursions, and travel medical and evacuation insurance. Our Program Directors will be with you throughout your entire program.
Service-Learning for College Students
Discover Corps works with university groups and professors to create tailored service-learning programs. Whether it is part of coursework, or just an alternative spring break, our team of Travel Specialists can design a program that meets your needs.
- Click here to read about Arizona State University’s “Taste of the Peace Corps” program.
- Click here to watch a video made by students at Georgia Gwinnett College about their volunteer trip to the Dominican Republic.