Volunteer vacations offer a unique blend of activities that allow you to discover a country through its people. These trips combine a few hours per day of volunteering with cultural activities and visits to the must-see sites in each destination.
Our volunteer projects are driven by local communities, not us. While our trips are short, we strive for a long-term impact by partnering with nonprofit organizations that have ongoing relationships with the communities we visit.
Most trips include two to four half-days of volunteering so you have time to explore and relax.
Volunteer Vacations Trips:
- Belize - Wildlife Volunteer Adventure
- Costa Rica - Family Volunteer Adventure
- Cuba - Building Bridges
- Dominican Republic - Global Health Initiative
- Dominican Republic - Heart & Soul of the Caribbean
- Galapagos - Family Volunteer Vacation
- Guatemala - In & Beyond the Classroom
- India - Tiger Volunteer Adventure
- Peru - Children of the Andes
- South Africa - Wildlife Volunteer Adventure
- Tanzania - Safari & Service