How Can We Help?
What is included? What’s not included?
Our trips are inclusive of all activities, lodging, transport and most meals to make your experience hassle-free. To see what exactly is included on the trip you’re interested in, visit this page, choose your trip, and scroll to the bottom to see the details. Here’s a sample of what’s included:
- Double-occupancy lodging (Single room supplements are available if you would like your own room. We will work to match you with a traveler of the same gender to keep costs down if you would like!)
- All meals
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles with experienced drivers
- All scheduled activities
- $50,000 emergency medical evacuation insurance
- English-speaking guide there to support and inform you throughout the trip
- Trip literature and pre-departure support from Discover Corps
What’s Not Included
International airfare, gratuities for your guide and driver, alcoholic beverages, cost of domestic flights (where applicable), visas (where applicable), and optional adventure supplements are primarily not included.