Safe, fun and meaningful trips to Tanzania.
Our trips are unique because they connect you directly to the people of a country. Whether it’s learning to cook a regional delicacy, helping out at the village school, or sharing stories over lunch with a local artist or musician, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country and culture in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer to improve children’s education in a school or orphanage
- Connect first-hand with Tanzanian artisans, musicians and women’s groups
- View lions, zebras and giraffes on an authentic African safari
- Discover the communities living around the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Insider access to people and places through the National Peace Corps Association
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, beverages, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
Discover Corps volunteer vacations allow families to spend quality time together helping others and also learning more about themselves. Each of our programs has a wide range of activities that are accessible and fun for people of all ages.
Loaded with a wealth of entertaining and educational resources, our staff are experts at creating a comfortable, safe and fun environment.
As an added bonus, families of 4 or more qualify for our Group Discount.
“The whole family loved the trip. My wife and I loved our volunteer project at the school, and our daughters loved making friends with the local children. This was better than any tour we’ve ever taken! We’re hooked on this new way to travel.”
Steve F. - Walnut Creek, CA
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.