Our volunteer vacations allow you to discover Tanzania through its people.
Whether it’s helping out at the village school or viewing wildlife on a safari, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer with kids at a school in a rural African village
- Connect first-hand with Tanzanian artisans, musicians and women’s groups
- Insider access to people and places through the National Peace Corps Association
- Explore the breathtaking wildlife in pristine safari parks
- Discover the communities living around the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“Tanzania was an inspiring place. Mount Kilimanjaro and the wildlife safari were definite highlights, but having a personal connection to the community made a world of difference. While I wish I could have volunteered more, I did feel like my time at the school connected me to the community. I feel like I have friends there now and I’m looking forward to going back.”
Catherine F. - Walnut Creek, CA
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.