Family vacation, reinvented! Our volunteer vacations are unique because they connect you directly to the people of a country.
Whether it’s learning to cook a regional delicacy or helping out at the village school, these people-to-people connections provide insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer to improve children’s education at a school in a Himalayan village
- Connect first-hand with Indian artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Become part of a Himalayan community and lend a hand in their schools
- Learn to cook Indian food and learn how to shop for its ingredients
- Lose yourself in outdoor craft markets made by local artisans
- Explore the breathtaking Golden Temple and the Taj Mahal
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“India. What can I say? Everything about the country blows my senses away. The food, colors, history, architecture, but most of all, the people. This trip let me connect with some fun and fascinating people and gave me an insider’s look at the Tibetan exile community. I also enjoyed the impromptu meetings and activities we did, like morning yoga in the mountains. I’ll never think of India the same way.”
MaryAnn B. - Haddon Heights, NJ
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.