A volunteer vacation allows you to discover Peru through its people.
Whether you’re tutoring young children at the village school or having lunch with an anthropologist, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer with kids at a rural school in an Andean village
- Connect with Peruvian artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Learn to play pre-Incan Andean instruments
- Explore the archaeological marvels throughout the Sacred Valley
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“Peru was a magical experience for me. It was wonderful to see the archaeological sites and beautiful Peruvian culture – but volunteering with the children in the village gave me an authentic glimpse into daily life in the Andes. I ended the trip feeling like I got much more than that – I felt my soul replenished, and I gained a true understanding of what Andean culture is all about. It was so much deeper than any trip I’ve taken; it was an inspiring and enlightening journey”
Ingrid A. - Chicago, IL
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.