Discover a New Way to Travel
Our trips are unique because they connect you directly to the people, wildlife, and culture of a country. Whether it’s protecting sea turtle hatchlings in Costa Rica or lending a hand at the village school nestled in the Andes of Peru, dig deep into a country and gain real access to a new culture, providing insights and inspiration in a way that other tours don’t.
- Connect with fascinating people such as artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Engage in fun and meaningful wildlife conservation projects
- Explore amazing natural wonders such as safari parks, waterfalls, and pristine beaches
- Participate in local activities for those looking to volunteer with real purpose
- Alumni and group discounts for families of 4 or more help make every trip affordable
“Tanzania was an inspiring place. Mount Kilimanjaro and the wildlife safari were definite highlights, but having a personal connection to the community made a world of difference.”
Karen K. - Morrison, CO
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail! Interested in a specific trip? Check out Our Destinations page and request a specific itinerary.