When you travel with Discover Corps, the benefits of travel don’t end there. For Discover Corps Alumni, you are inducted into the Corps Member Referral Program, which means you have the opportunity to earn travel credit when referring friends. Fill out the form on the right and we will send your friend our catalog with a customized note that it was sent at your request!
If your friend books with Discover Corps, you each will receive $250 in travel credit. Travel credit never expires so you can use it towards any future trip, and those you refer can use the credit immediately. The best part? There are no limits to the amount of travel credit you can earn!
Follow These Steps to Refer a Friend:
- Complete the form asking us to send a catalog, compliments of you. Please note that you must include either an email address or mailing address for your referral in order to participate.
- A friend who you referred takes a trip with us.
- Discover Corps will track your referrals who book; when you’re ready to book your next adventure, the referral credits will be applied towards your trip balance.
Terms & Conditions (subject to change per Discover Corps)
- Friend or “referral” must be at least 18 years or older
- Havana Weekend Getaway trip not eligible
- Referral cannot share the same mailing address as Alumni
- Trip must have a balance in order to use the travel credit. We will not issue a refund in order to use the travel credit
- Travel credit has no cash value
- Travel credit will be issued to both parties within 60 days of referral’s travel date
- No limit on travel credit for Alumni or for referral’s household
- Commission based travel agents are not eligible for referral credit