Refer Your Friends to Earn Free Trips!
When you travel with Discover Corps, the benefits of travel don’t end there. For Discover Corps Alumni, you are inducted into the Corps Member Referral Program, which means you have the opportunity to earn travel credit when referring friends. Fill out the form on the right and we will send your friend our catalog with a customized note that it was sent at your request!
If your friend books with Discover Corps, you each will receive $250 in travel credit. Travel credit never expires so you can use it towards any future trip, and those you refer can use the credit immediately. The best part? There are no limits to the amount of travel credit you can earn.
Follow These Steps to Refer a Friend:
- Complete the form asking us to send a catalog, compliments of you. Please note that you must include either an email address or mailing address for your referral in order to participate.
- A friend who you referred takes a trip with us.
- Discover Corps will track your referrals who book; when you’re ready to book your next adventure, the referral credits will be applied towards your trip balance.
Host an Event and Earn Referrals!
Many of our alumni have hosted events to spread the word about Discover Corps. If you’re interested in doing something similar, please reach out to our Marketing Manager Amanda at email@example.com. She will send you catalogs to hand out, send you a sign up sheet, and be there to answer any questions you may have to ensure you have a successful event! For everyone who signs up at your event and ends up booking, you and those you referred will earn $250 in credit.
Check out this video from a Discover Corps traveler, Gina, to learn about how she hosted an event in her hometown and earned 28 signatures! That’s a potential $7,000 toward her own future travel. Her free trip is surely on the horizon.
Terms & Conditions (subject to change per Discover Corps)
- You must have traveled with Discover Corps in the past to be eligible to offer this perk to your friends
- Friend or “referral” must be at least 18 years or older
- Havana Weekend Getaway trip not eligible
- Referral cannot share the same mailing address as Alumni
- Trip must have a balance in order to use the travel credit. We will not issue a refund in order to use the travel credit
- Travel credit has no cash value
- Travel credit will be issued to both parties within 60 days of referral’s travel date
- No limit on travel credit for Alumni or for referral’s household
- Commission based travel agents are not eligible for referral credit