Family vacation, reinvented! Our volunteer vacations allow you to discover Peru through its people.
Whether it’s having lunch with villagers on a remote mountaintop or helping out at the village school, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer to improve children’s education in a quaint village in the Andes
- Connect first-hand with Peruvian artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Learn to play pre-Incan Andean instruments developed thousands of years ago
- Explore the archaeological marvels throughout the Sacred Valley
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“Peru was a magical experience for our family. Our objective was to see the sites and experience the culture. But I ended the trip feeling like I got much more than that – we really gained a true understanding of what life in the Andes is all about. It was enlightening for me and fun and engaging for my kids.”
Ingrid A. - Chicago, IL
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.