Family vacation, reinvented! Our volunteer vacations are unique because they connect you directly to the people of a country.
Whether it’s hiking through a rainforest with a local naturalist or helping out at the village school, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer with youth to promote conservation of a marine reserve
- Learn how to do artisanal fishing to catch dinner the old fashioned way
- Insider access to people and places through the National Peace Corps Association
- Become part of village life and lend a hand in the local school
- Explore the breathtaking wildlife in pristine rainforests
- Enjoy whale watching in Whale Bay National National Park
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“The entire trip was a whirlwind of seeing beautiful wildlife, unique plants, and speaking to inspirational local people. I loved the experiencing the nature and meeting the people – the kids loved the beach, seeing the animals and especially the zip line through the forest!”
Sandy C. - San Diego, CA
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.