Discover Costa Rica authentically: through its people and unique wildlife.
Whether you’re volunteering at a village school on the Pacific coast or exploring the biodiversity with a local scientist, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Protect endangered sea turtles
- Volunteer at a village elementary school to help with an environmental education campaign
- Connect first-hand with Costa Rican artisans, musicians and women’s groups
- Kayak through lush mangroves teeming with wildlife
- Explore the breathtaking wildlife in pristine rainforests
- Enjoy whale watching in Whale Bay National National Park
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
“The entire trip was a whirlwind of seeing beautiful wildlife, unique plants, and speaking to inspirational local people. Upon arrival, I immediately fell in love with the natural beauty here, but as my trip progressed, I developed a friendship and bond with the people. My senses were delighted and my soul was replenished here. I can’t wait to return.”
Sandy C. - San Diego, CA
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.