Our volunteer vacations allow you to discover Guatemala through its people.
Whether it’s assisting the teachers in a Mayan school or exploring ancient archaeological sites with a local expert, these people-to-people connections provide insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Volunteer in a primary school for Mayan children
- Connect first-hand with Guatemalan artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Learn to cook Guatemalan food and also some local dances
- Lose yourself in outdoor craft markets made by local artisans
- Explore the breathtaking Lake Atitlan
- Discover the archaeological treasures of Iximche
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
Make a Difference
Guatemala is a country where traditional Mayan culture is still alive and flourishing. We volunteer at schools in a community that is cultural heart of the Quiché Maya people. Come and help improve children’s education as we support the local teachers by creating educational games, activities and arts & crafts projects.
“I loved it. Everything about this trip surpassed my expectations. I expected a high quality trip where I saw the important sights and did some volunteering, but I got much more than that. The ladies at the Home Base became like family, and I left a piece of my heart with the children at the school. I never expected to be so moved by a vacation. I came back with a new perspective on life and a love for Guatemala.”
Susan C. - San Diego, CA
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.