Our volunteer vacations allow you to discover Thailand through its people.
Whether it’s teaching English to young children or chatting with Buddhist monks, these people-to-people connections provides insights into the country in a way that other tours don’t.
- Assist English teachers by making English learning fun for young children
- Connect first-hand with Thai artisans, musicians and cultural icons
- Learn to cook Thai food and learn how to shop for its ingredients
- Insider access to people and places through the National Peace Corps Association
- Lose yourself in outdoor craft markets made by local artisans
- Explore breathtaking Buddhist temples and chat with monks
- All-inclusive pricing covers all meals, lodging, drinks, excursions, and tips – hassle free!
In Thailand, speaking English is essential to getting a good job. However, the traditional Thai education system emphasizes rote learning. Our travelers have a simple mission: to make learning English fun! Through a combination of educational games, tutoring, conversation and arts & crafts you can inspire a child to enjoy learning English – and improve their chances at a brighter future.
“Each day was full of rewarding experiences; whether it was an attempted English but mostly non-verbal ‘conversation’ with an elementary school teacher, a discussion with a Buddhist monk about religion in contemporary society, or simply wandering through an open-air market savoring the scents of unfamiliar spices. Everywhere and every day confirmed Thailand’s reputation as “the land of smiles.”
Lori P. - Portland, OR
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.