Family vacation, reinvented!
Scout for lions, cheetah & elephants while lending a hand with conservationists that protect these exquisite creatures. The African savannah will be your back yard from our award-winning luxury tented camps in Kenya.
- Go behind-the-scenes at some of Kenya’s most renowned wildlife-viewing areas and lend a hand on projects directly benefiting some of East Africa’s most famous animal species.
- We’ll introduce you to a side of East Africa very few people have access to. Venture out on game drives to spot the iconic wildlife of the Kenyan Savannah including lions, elephants & giraffe.
- Super small groups to allow up close encounters with animals and nature
- Connect with the fascinating Masai communities of the area
- Explore natural wonders such as safari parks, waterfalls, and pristine beaches
- All-inclusive pricing covers most meals, lodging, drinks, and excursions – hassle free!
“Our experience in Kenya with Discover Corps was nothing short of profound. I wanted my children to get something from the experience – not just a standard vacation. We got exactly that. My kids were blown away by our guide and couldn’t wait to wake up each day and track a new animal in the park. They are now raving about this to their friends and even want to work with wildlife when they are older!”
Stephanie T. - Houston, TX
Click here to check out Discover Corps Reviews!
Other Popular Wildlife Destinations for Families
Swim with friendly sea lions, snorkel with sea turtles, watch iguanas bask in the sun and meet wild giant tortoises up close while helping out at a tortoise reserve. Experience one of the world’s most pristine environments.
A volunteer vacation in Costa Rica that allows you to help endangered sea turtles, visit an animal rescue center, and explore the rainforest by zip line, river raft and horseback.
Your children’s eye will light up as they experience a rare, up-close interaction with giant pandas. Prepare food and learn about conservation from experts.
Lend a hand at a renowned elephant sanctuary and learn from their caretakers, explore bustling markets & zip by boat from island to island.
Get behind the scenes of the conservation movement in South Africa. Help protect leopards and other endangered species. You’ll get up close and personal with some of Africa’s most spectacular wildlife.
Volunteer alongside local conservationists to protect the endangered West Indian manatee. Along the way, you’ll explore tropical rainforests, pristine beaches and a vibrant fun-loving culture.
Why Discover Corps?
Discover Corps vacations with purpose allow families to spend quality time together helping others and also learning more about themselves. Each of our programs has a wide range of activities that are accessible and fun for people of all ages.
Loaded with a wealth of entertaining and educational resources, our staff are experts at creating a comfortable, safe and fun environment.
As an added bonus, families of 6 or more qualify for a Group Discount of up to $300 per person.
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail!