Cuba travel, reinvented!
Discover Corps offers five different legal Cuban itineraries. We have a trip designed for families near the beach in Cayo Levisa, a trip better suited to adults in the center of Havana, a volunteer vacation in rural Cuba, and a trip that focuses on nature in the beautiful countryside of Viñales Valley.
Each all-inclusive trip features a dedicated guide and accommodation in casas particulares, or private bed & breakfasts. Even better, the average group size is 8-10 people (limit is 15) so you can see more of Cuba alongside like-minded travelers.
Below are the details of the free flights to Cuba promotion*:
- Valid for one round-trip flight from Miami to Havana for each person that registers. If you do not want to fly through Miami, Discover Corps will provide you with a $200 discount per traveler
- Valid only in conjunction with any Discover Corps scheduled trip to Cuba
- Cannot be combined with any other discount
- Balance must be paid in full 30 days after registration for tickets to be booked. Once tickets are booked, your trip fee is 100% non-refundable and flight switches are not possible
- Discover Corps will book all flights
- Discover Corps trip must be booked by July 1, 2018 (but you can travel anytime in 2018 or 2019!)
- Only 30 tickets available. Available on first-come, first-serve basis
- Not redeemable for cash or transferable
*Not valid for Discover Corps’ Havana Weekend Getaway trip
You can download the flyer you see below here.
Ready to Book Your Trip Now?
“What makes international travel a beautiful experience for us is the opportunity to learn about the culture firsthand. We developed genuine connections with people we would have never had a chance to interact with, enjoyed so much delicious food, and heard music everywhere. The casa particular was an incredible opportunity to hone our Spanish and, for my 8-year-old daughter, to be immersed in the language for a week. Our tour guide gave us chances to make the trip our own during free-time and showed us the local perspective day after day.”
Ann L. - Milwaukee, WI
Cuba: Building Bridges
Discover Corps’ Cuba Itineraries
A vibrant immersion into arts, music, and culture. Meet artists, musicians, and more! Visit Havana, Trinidad, Cienfuegos. 8 days / 7 nights.
Volunteer with children in Havana to develop an arts project while seeing the most beautiful corners of Cuba. Visit Havana, Trinidad, Cienfuegos. 8 days / 7 nights.
Create a Cuban ceramics project at a local community center, snorkel the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, zip-line over the lush Viñales Valley, and so much more! 6 days / 5 nights.
Nature lovers will enjoy exploring mountains, islands, and of course, a bit of Havana. Visit Viñales, Cayo Levisa, Las Terrazas, and Havana. 8 days / 7 nights.
Why Discover Corps?
Discover Corps vacations with purpose allow families to spend quality time together helping others and also learning more about themselves. Each of our programs has a wide range of activities that are accessible and fun for people of all ages.
Loaded with a wealth of entertaining and educational resources, our staff are experts at creating a comfortable, safe and fun environment.
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.