Free Roundtrip Flights OR $200 Off
Cuba is one of the most unique places in the world, and this year is special. This January 15-20 is also the highly-anticipated Havana Jazz Festival, which is only adding to the buzz surrounding Cuba.
Discover Corps offers five different legal Cuban itineraries covering the entire country from Havana to Western Cuba. Different itineraries focus on different purposeful projects, whether it be learning from coffee farmers in the breathtaking town of Viñales, painting ceramics at a local music and arts center in the town of Lawton, relaxing on the Malecon, and more. All itineraries fall under the “Support for the Cuba People” category, and Discover Corps can help your visa process run smoothly.
Each all-inclusive trip features some of the best guides in Cuba and accommodation in hand-selected casas particulares, or private bed & breakfasts. Even better, the average group size is 6-18 people (limit is 15) so you can see more of Cuba alongside like-minded travelers.
Below are the details of the free flights to Cuba promotion*:
- Valid for one round-trip flight from Miami to Havana for each person that registers. If you do not want to fly through Miami, Discover Corps will provide you with a $200 discount per traveler
- Only 30 tickets available. Available on first-come, first-serve basis
- Valid only in conjunction with any Discover Corps scheduled trip to Cuba
- Cannot be combined with any other discount (with the exception of the alumni discount)
- Balance must be paid in full 30 days after registration for tickets to be booked. Once flights are booked, your flight fee is 100% non-refundable and flight switches are not possible
- Discover Corps will offer the $200 credit/person after booking or book all flights once your balance is paid in full
- Discover Corps trip must be booked by October 1, 2019 (but you can travel anytime!)
- Not redeemable for cash or transferable
- Not valid for Discover Corps’ Havana Weekend Getaway trip
- Not valid for private groups
- All December departures are eligible for the $200 discount only
Ready to Book Your Trip Now?
“What makes international travel a beautiful experience for us is the opportunity to learn about the culture firsthand. We developed genuine connections with people we would have never had a chance to interact with, enjoyed so much delicious food, and heard music everywhere. The casa particular was an incredible opportunity to hone our Spanish and, for my 8-year-old daughter, to be immersed in the language for a week. Our tour guide gave us chances to make the trip our own during free-time and showed us the local perspective day after day.”
Ann L. - Milwaukee, WI
Cuba: Building Bridges
Discover Corps’ Cuba Itineraries
Experience the world famous Havana Jazz festival with a private rooftop performance and an all-access pass. This trip will also be hosted by Discover Corps Founder, Andrew, who will take you to some of his favorite spots on the island. Choose between two different levels of accommodation. 6 days / 5 nights.
A vibrant immersion into arts, music, and culture. Meet artists, musicians, and more! Visit Havana, Trinidad, Cienfuegos. 8 days / 7 nights.
Volunteer with children in Havana to develop an arts project while seeing the most beautiful corners of Cuba. Visit Havana, Trinidad, Cienfuegos. 8 days / 7 nights.
Create a Cuban ceramics project at a local community center, ride in a classic convertible car, zip-line over the lush Viñales Valley, and so much more! 6 days / 5 nights.
Nature lovers will enjoy exploring the mountains of Western Cuba, islands, and of course, a bit of Havana. Visit Viñales, Cayo Levisa, Las Terrazas, and Havana. 8 days / 7 nights.
Cuba: Havana Weekend Getaway (not available for this promotion)
If you want a quick weekend getaway, soak in the vibrancy of Havana as you learn to salsa like a local at a dance class, tour the home of Ernest Hemingway, visit Old Havana, and more. 4 days / 3 nights.
Why Discover Corps?
Discover Corps Vacations with Purpose allow families to spend quality time together helping others while also learning more about themselves. Each of our programs has a wide range of activities that are accessible and fun for people of all ages, as well as flexibility and downtime built into each itinerary.
Loaded with a wealth of entertaining and educational resources, our staff are experts at creating a comfortable, safe and fun environment. Contact us with any questions!
Get Your Free Catalog Today.
Call 1-619-758-3030 Give us a call or fill out the form to the right and we’ll mail you a free catalog with more detail.