Guest Posting Guidelines
Posted by Amanda DiSilvestro on November 1, 2017
First visit to the Discover Corps blog? Bienvenidos!
Discover Corps’ blog is designed to give something back to the travel community. Our blog was created to be a resource for those interested in travel – we cover everything from travel hacks, to interviews with our partner’s across the globe, to personal stories about the transformative power of travel. Our mission is to inspire travelers to become advocates for our planet’s natural wonders, cultural treasures, and local communities, and our blog strives to make this happen through great content.
With this mission in mind, Discover Corps does not accept payment for guest posts. In order to be a featured contributor, please consider the following to ensure that your post gets accepted:
Requirements needed to become a Discover Corps contributor:
- Be a reader of our blog! Understand what kind of articles we publish and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- We will allow a dofollow link within the article or within an author bio; however this link must be relevant to our industry and cannot be from a competitor of any kind. When crafting your pitch, please let us know right away the links you are hoping to include.
- Although we can make exceptions for excellent writing, we will typically only publish a dofollow link and guest post from a website with a DA of 35 or higher.
- Pitch 5 article topics that you think would work well for our blog. Remember to do a search on Discover Corps to avoid submitting already published ideas.
Once approved, there are a few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- To ensure your article gets published, write an original piece which is written specifically for the Discover Corps audience.
- Images speak louder than words. Please add at least two relevant images to convey your message, and give image credit when needed.
- By submitting a post to Discover Corps, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us ensure the article is not published elsewhere on the web, devaluing our blog.
- You are responsible for engaging with our readers who comment on your post.
Pitch your post to Discover Corps
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, please send all pitches to our Marketing Manager: email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Post Inquiry for Discover Corps.