Book A Trip
Register by Mail or Fax
To book your trip by mail or fax, click here to download the registration form. (pdf file)
Please fill out the registration form and send it to:
10509 San Diego Mission Road, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92108
Or fax the form to 1-619-684-3673
Terms and Conditions
It just takes $395 to register for a program. This consists of a $30 registration fee and a $365 deposit.*
The remainder of the program fee is due 30 days after registering for the program or 60 days prior to departure, whichever comes first.. Certain portions of the program fee are refundable, depending on the date of the refund request. If a participant chooses to withdraw for any reason prior to the departure, Discover Corps must be notified in writing. The refund will be calculated according to the date in which Discover Corps receives this notification.
The amount of your refund is based on how far in advance from the start date of the trip you notify us of your cancellation.
- More than five months prior, everything is refundable!
- Less than five months prior, 75% of program fee is refundable, except non-refundable $30 registration fee. There is no fee to change trip destination or start date.
- Less than four months prior, 50% of program fee is refundable, except non-refundable $30 registration fee. $100 fee to change trip destination or start date.
- Less than three months prior, 25% of program fee is refundable, except non-refundable $30 registration fee. $395 fee to change trip destination or start date.
- Less than two months prior, the program fee is non-refundable. Changes to trip destination or start date are not possible and will be subject to refund policy.
If the balance has not been paid in full, the above percentages apply to all monies paid at the date of cancellation.
Transfers will be charged the applicable fee to change trips. Additionally, your refund policy tier will carry over to your new trip (eg – for transfers less than three months prior to the trip, your new trip program fee will remain 25% refundable regardless of the new date).
NOTE: Participants who have purchased trip cancellation insurance will be refunded by the insurance company until the departure date of the program.
NOTE: Our parent company, Terra Education, focuses on education; therefore this is the category reflected in our merchant code
*Terms & Conditions and refund policies are slightly different for the Uganda: Gorilla Conservation Adventure. Please visit here for those specific terms & conditions.