Jun 18-27, 2020
In collaboration with Discover Corps, OLLI at ASU will be venturing to Kenya this June. Venture across the Kenyan Savannah visiting some of the top wildlife conservancies and meet with a variety of organizations working to protect this part of the planet. Along the way we’ll converge with an ASU faculty-led course, “Sustainable Tourism in Kenya”, to meet and discuss a range of topics with faculty and students.
Fill out the form to the right for a full itinerary, contact information, information about OLLI leaders who will be accompanying the trip, and more.
- Converge with an ASU short-term study abroad program to delve deeper into Kenya’s wildlife & culture
- Come face-to-face with the world’s last two remaining northern white rhinos
- Visit an ASU-sponsored Maasai education and empowerment center in the Maasai Mara
- Venture out on safari to spot zebras, giraffes, hippos, lions and a range of other wildlife
- Join a research team at the Exploring Lions Project to track lions in the wild
- Extend the journey with a visit to the Indian Ocean Island of Zanzibar, Tanzania
Ready to Book Now?
Click here to reserve your spot with a $395 deposit, or give Discover Corps a call at 619-758-3030. We can’t wait to travel with you!
About Your Trip Hosts