Buy Now, Help Now…Save Later
Discover Corps’ mission is to inspire travelers to become advocates for the different local projects and communities they visit. Unfortunately, these nonprofits and organizations who count on tourism are seeing devastating effects from the current COVID-19 virus, so we want to do all we can to help.
Travel Voucher Deals
Until further notice, Discover Corps will offer discounted travel vouchers. This will allow us to help fund our partners’ small businesses until we can all travel again, it will help Discover Corps stay afloat during these uncertain times, and it gives our travelers (you) the opportunity to plan future travel at a discounted rate.
All vouchers are non-refundable, but never expire, and can be used in conjunction with other select Discover Corps discounts (including our early booking discount). Click below to purchase, and be sure to scroll if you’re looking for a larger voucher!
Donate to Our Partners
The time is now to support local communities. Below are some of the organizations we work with around the world and how you can donate.
- Fundacion En Via (Oaxaca)
- David Fleay Wildlife Park (Australia)
- Turtle Trax (Costa Rica)
- The Pacific Whale Foundation (Hawaii)
- Maui Ocean Center Marine Institute (Hawaii)
- Na Mea Kupono Eco-Farm (Hawaii)
- The Toledo Institute for Development and Environment (TIDE) (Belize)
- Charles Darwin Research Center (Galápagos Islands)
- Q’ewar Project (Peru)
- Dujiangyan Panda Research Center (China)
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (Kenya)
- The Maa Trust (Kenya)
- Seeds of Light (SOLSA) (South Africa)
- Ingwe Leopard Research Project (South Africa)
- Gorilla Conservation Camp (Uganda)
- Ride 4 a Woman (Uganda)
- La Selva Biological Station (Costa Rica)
- Jaguar Rescue Center (Costa Rica)
- Kids Saving the Rainforest (Costa Rica)
- Alaska Sealife Center (Alaska)
- Alaska Center for Coastal Studies (Alaska)