April 5-12, 2020
Experience Cuba on this culturally immersive vacation set to inspire students and create the next generation of global citizens. The trip takes you to the colorful alleyways of Trinidad, the historic Cienfuegos, and of course, the capital city of Havana. Spend some of your time volunteering with a local music and arts center for children as you dive deeper into the communities of Cuba and build bridges of friendship.
Click here to download the full itinerary with contact information, price, and more.
- Meet local young people and lend a hand with inspiring art projects
- Explore Havana’s eclectic mix of architectural styles
- Learn to salsa with a Cuban dance instructor
- Roam the colorful alleyways of Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll along the seaside boulevards of Cienfuegos
- Stay in comfortable, safe casas particulares with a host family
- Dine at locally owned restaurants, or paladars, to support the local community