Phuket is a beach town unlike any other – bustling streets, vibrant markets, historic colonial-era buildings, and gorgeous beaches all at your doorstep. Koh Phi Phi, on the other hand, is considered home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, offering that picturesque view of turquoise waters, colorful paddle boats, and green islands all around.
On this 4 day/3 night post-trip extension, you’ll experience the very best that Southern Thailand has to offer. Split your time between the beach town of Phuket and the laid-back island of Koh Phi Phi. Experience a walking tour through Phuket’s historic quarters as you learn about the Chinese migrants who came to the island in the 19th century, and head up to the summit of Rang Hill for sweeping views of the city. In Koh Phi Phi, you’ll have free time to explore once arriving to the island by boat. Choose to snorkel, venture out to neighboring islands, lay on the beach, and sample the local cuisine.
Extend Your Journey in Thailand
Southern Thailand is world-renowned for it’s islands and beaches. This 4 day/3 night extension is the perfect getaway after visiting the culturally-rich north of the country. Guided tours are balanced with free time for you to choose your own adventures in idyllic tropical paradise.
Where You’ll Stay
Located steps from the sea, spend the first night at a 4-star hotel in Phuket that offers plenty of opportunity to relax in luxury or venture off into the local restaurants and bars nearby. Relax by one of the two outdoor swimming pools (poolside bars included!), enjoy complimentary wifi, a 24-hour fitness center, and let your kids loose at the children’s pool.
In Koh Phi Phi, your 4.5-star resort will have you falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean in spacious, secluded bungalows. Live amongst the beautiful swaying coconut palms and fragrant gardens just steps to the crystal Andaman Sea, where you can enjoy a half-mile stretch of private white sand beaches.
Wake up to the sounds of the ocean before relaxing with a poolside drink. This extension offers a lot of free time with recommendations from your guide, and you’ll find something for everyone in these beach communities.
Explore the nearby markets, sample locally-grown tropical fruits, enjoy some of the best food in the world, and opt for water sports like kayaking or snorkeling. When you’re not enjoying the ocean waves or Thai cuisine, experience a unique evening tour of Old Phuket and marvel at the views from above.
Dates and Prices
Our extensions are inclusive of all activities, lodging, transport and most meals to make your experience hassle-free.
- Double Occupancy Price. Children’s pricing applies to travelers 16 years old and younger sharing a room with an adult
- Single Room Supplement = $395 *
- *Note: Even if you opted not to pay the SRS, if we are unable to find a suitable roommate for you then you will be required to pay the SRS at a later time
- *Price does not include a $200 one-way domestic flight supplement
- 4.5 star lodging in coastal Phuket and Koh Phi Phi Island
- Dinner on the first night, and breakfast everyday
- All transportation, including airport transfer and speed boat ride to Koh Phi Phi and back
- Guided activities & tours (Please note that the time spent on Koh Phi Phi is unguided)
- Admissions and entrance fees to national parks, historic sites and other scheduled events throughout the trip
- $50,000 emergency medical evacuation insurance
- 24-hour Discover Corps emergency hotline
What’s Not Included:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips for the primary guide and driver
- 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Activities on Koh Phi Phi Island (provided by your resort at an extra cost: snorkeling, kayaking, etc.). Your time on Koh Phi Phi is unguided.
This extension can be added to the end of any Thailand: The Elephant Experience departure.